I want to report MOC points for an accredited CME activity. Can I use PARS for this?

Yes – the process of reporting Maintenance of Certification (MOC) points for an accredited CME activity can be done in two steps:

  • First, the accredited CME provider should register the activity in PARS for a participating specialty board’s MOC program.
  • Second, once the activity is registered in PARS, the CME provider should enter and submit learner completion data into PARS.


Weekly Compliance Tip

Are we allowed to just use PART of an activity as an example of compliance with a commendation criterion?

Yes – providers can use part of an activity, for example, a regularly scheduled series or…

More >


Phone: (303) 557-0859
E-mail: inquire@aoeconsulting.com
AOE Consulting, LLC
8156-E S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Suite 198
Littleton, CO 80128