What’s the best way to report in-kind support for an activity?

This can be done in PARS.  Any kind of in-kind commercial support (non-monetary) can be reported in PARS by noting “in-kind” when you enter the support value and source.


Weekly Compliance Tip

What constitutes “non-clinical” education?  

Some good examples of non-clinical education are…

More >


Phone: (303) 557-0859
E-mail: inquire@aoeconsulting.com
AOE Consulting, LLC
8156-E S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Suite 198
Littleton, CO 80128